The Activity of IFM Region I 2016June, 24
In order to improve our services to the customer, Industrial Fuel Marketing (IFM) Region I do some activities that held on 2016. Following them are:
1. In House Training (IHT)
The customers are the most important part of IFM, therefor IFM Region I is giving In House Training to the customer with appropriate materials with customer needed. During 2016, In house training has done by IFM Region I to the customers are:
- In February 17th, 2016, IFM is giving In House Training to PT. PLN (Persero) SektorPembangkit North Sumatera. This activity is done in PT. PLN (Persero) SektorPembangkit North Sumatera’s office.
- IFM also do the In House Training in DJBC KhususKepri-TgBalaiKarimun. This activity held on March 8th, 2016.
- After that, In House Training also held for PT. Angelo Eastern Plantation Group on May 20th& 25th, 2016 in Kebun United Kingdom Indonesia Plantations – Kab, Langkat.
- In May 28th, 2016, IFM back to do the same activity, now the In House Training held for PT. Perkebunan Nusantara IIII (Persero) in TBBM Medan Group.
2. Management’s Visit (GM)
In addition to giving In House Training to the customer, Management (GM) also do visits to PT. Riau Andalan Pulp & Paper. This activity held on January 28th, 2016.
3. Winback Customer
In Marketing, winback strategy is a things you need to do to improve customer’s credibility or ex-customer. Therefor, IFM Region I do the winback to several large companies. These are list of winback large consumer in Region I :
- PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Persero)- (INALUM) with volume 1.600 KL/bulan
- PT Agincourt Resources with volume 1.400 KL/ bulan
- Riau Andalan & Pulp & Paper periode Januari - Mei 2016 in the amount of 13.007 KL
- DJBC Khusus Kepri with volume 390 KL/ bulan
4. The Signing of The Fuel Oil Purchase Agreement
This 2016, IFM successfully do the fuel oil (BBM) purchase agreement with DJBC khususKepri that conducted by GM MOR I Medan, with volume amount of 390 KL/month.
5. Workshop and Customer's Gathering
In order to giving an appreciation to consumers, IFM Region I doing the workshop and gathering that held on April 20th-21st, 2016 in Yogyakarta. This activity is to improve a good cooperation between IFM and customer from each province, which includes of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, North Sumatera, West Sumatera, Riau, and KepulauanSeribu.
Thus all our reports from several activities by IFM Region I in 2016.